Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Sources on the web for learning Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Re: Sources on the web for learning Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Dana Laffit

> Folks, I downloaded the try out version of Photoshop elements, and it
> is truly overwhelmingl. I am a techy kind of person, and love all the
> buttons and things, but does anyone have ideas of resources or
> tutorials for learning this program?

Gees, myself I just started using it, just like with any new program. If
you ever have a problem or question, you go to the help menu type it in,
and the answer comes up. If that doesn't work, do a google search with
the words photoshop and what it is you want to know and dozens of tips and
explanations come up. I don't think there is any software out there
that you can't just open up and start using. At least I haven't found
one yet.