Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > best way to store dig.photo

best way to store dig.photo

just_a_girl41

if i were to store my digital photos (that i print out from my inkjet
printer) in sheet protectors to be placed in a binder, what type of
material should they be made of so they won't stick to the photo
paper.

HRosita

Hi,

Make sure the print is dry (wait 24 hours before you insert it in a sheet
protector. Make sure the sheet protector is "archival quality" and that your
store it in a dry place.
Rosita