Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Newbie: Converting Visual Basic for Applications to Perl

Newbie: Converting Visual Basic for Applications to Perl

Levi Bennett

Hi all-

Can anybody tell me how to convert the following line of code to Perl?

Selection.Cells.Split NumRows:=1, NumColumns:=3, MergeBeforeSplit:=False

Thanks
Levi

Jeff Dunn

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Levi Bennett) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Hi all-
>
> Can anybody tell me how to convert the following line of code to Perl?
>
> Selection.Cells.Split NumRows:=1, NumColumns:=3, MergeBeforeSplit:=False
>
> Thanks
> Levi

It might be easier if you explained what the above line does, I know perl not
vb.