Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Split screen viewfinders

Split screen viewfinders

Jeff Zawrotny

Are "old school" split-screen viewfinders possible in the world of DSLRs?

My ancient Nikon FM2 is a scary thing to look through with all the crud it
has acquired over the years in the viewfinder, but with the focusing aids
built into the glass, I can lock in my focus with more confidence than any
autofocusing system I've used since.

- jz