Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: why do I like the light in this picture so much?

Re: why do I like the light in this picture so much?

Bryce

I was looking at the cleavage behind the kid's arm. I just noticed the kid
now. I suppose the kid is okay, as far as kids go.

JK

I guess the photo would have been much funnier if the boy was pointing
at the cleavage? The girl's friend's face would have also turned purple
if she saw the boy pointing, and the camera?

Bryce wrote:

> I was looking at the cleavage behind the kid's arm. I just noticed the kid
> now. I suppose the kid is okay, as far as kids go.

Bryce

with a little ps'ing, someone could do just that!