Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Portable CD Burners -- Has Anyone Used Them?

Portable CD Burners -- Has Anyone Used Them?

Bill

--I am thinking of buying a stand alone CD burner to download memory
cards.
--I would appreciate hearing from anyone with personal experience with
the Apacer Disc Steno, the Nixvue Vizor, or any other such device.
--Has anyone heard anything about the release of the Nixvue Vizor in
the USA?

Thanks for the info.
Bill