Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Credit card processing

Credit card processing

redstar

I want to make a script that get information about my clients credit
cards. I make it but when I hit Back or I type a digit, it reveal all
the credit cards numbers enter before. I want to make a field like is
the Password field, but noter to cover my numbers

implemented dotNetNuke site with on-line credit card processing ? Bill Woodruff ASP .Net 0 08-27-2004 12:19 PM
Credit card processing Kikoz ASP .Net 3 05-19-2004 06:38 PM
Credit Card Processing Guadala Harry ASP .Net 2 02-20-2004 04:22 AM
Credit card processing Ray ASP .Net 3 11-15-2003 07:43 AM

Advertisments