Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Zio or Dazzle SD card Reader, Australia or UK

Re: Zio or Dazzle SD card Reader, Australia or UK

Gordon MacPherson

borge wrote:
> I have a website that help people with their SmartMedia Cards if they
> have trouble. The site is at
> http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/borge/SMbackups.
>
> I should like to extend this service to SD cards also as I now have
> added the Pentax Optio S to my camera collection. At the moment I have
> just the 64 and the 256Mb cards but I should like to find the Zio or
> Dazzle card reader in order to read the full information on the card
> and make that available to all. I need the Zio or Dazzle because they
> use the Smprep.exe program to read all the information, not just the
> pictures.
>
> At the moment there is some trouble with the Dazzle as it is possibly
> changing ownership. I want to avoid buying from from USA as their post
> office know no bound as far as charges are concerned. I should prefer
> to buy from Australia but UK would do as one of my sons is coming here
> from London at the end of September.
>
> Please does anyone know where to get either type of reader. I have
> rattled through Googles for days now without results except from USA.
>
> Borge in Perth

http://www.insight.com/uk/apps/quick...ia=Zio&x=7&y=6

Gordon

--
ࡱ

7hj

http://www.dazlle-europe.com/

SCM Microsystems, UK
10-11 Clock Tower Mews
Newmarket
UK
CB8 8LL
Tel.: +44 870 010 4889
Fax: +44 870 010 4868

The Zio! or Dazzle 6-in-1 card reader/writer it's the soluction.

Antonio

"Gordon MacPherson" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribi en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...