Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > good compactflash cards for Canon G3?

good compactflash cards for Canon G3?

BT

I've just ordered a G3, and I'll soon want to add a 256 or 512MB
CompactFlash card. The internet discussions of compactflash cards are
confusing, as it seems that different cameras respond differently to the
cards. Can anyone advise me (or direct me to good information) about
brands of compactflash cards as they work in this particular camera?

Reliability is my top priority, speed (especially if it can cut down on
the shutter-button lag time) is the second priority. If there's a big
advantage to a larger or smaller card than the ones I've mentioned, I'd
consider them, too.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Matthews

I have had good luck with Viking and Lexar - big difference in price, can't
tell the difference performance wise

JM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...