Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > REBER 2000 vs REBEL ti

REBER 2000 vs REBEL ti

Johan Lexington

Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

Just Me

"Johan Lexington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

Giving this the consideration this deserves, I would suggest that you consider
free hand sketching with a pencil. IMHO just how in the world is any one going
to answer such a broad question? What do you want to do with a camera, and what
kind of results are you interested in. I would go with the "REBER 2000" which
must be some kind of hybrid, half film half digital. As I am not familiar with
it.

Lisa Horton

Just Me wrote:

> "Johan Lexington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

> Giving this the consideration this deserves, I would suggest that you consider
> free hand sketching with a pencil. IMHO just how in the world is any one going
> to answer such a broad question? What do you want to do with a camera, and what
> kind of results are you interested in. I would go with the "REBER 2000" which
> must be some kind of hybrid, half film half digital. As I am not familiar with
> it.

Perhaps he meant a "Rebirth 2003" ?

Lisa

ajacobs2

"Lisa Horton" >
> Perhaps he meant a "Rebirth 2003" ?
>
> Lisa

Knowing this guy ,probably an afterbirth 2003.........

T P

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Johan Lexington) wrote:

>Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

Yes. Definitely.

Dierk Haasis

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:37:49 +0100, T P <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) (Johan Lexington) wrote:
>
>>Which is a better camera? Or should I go digital?

>Yes. Definitely.

And this refers to the first question I hope.

--

Dierk