Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Is This Another T.P. Alias?

Re: Is This Another T.P. Alias?

Luke

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newstr0b.22$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Look at the headers of the following message, allegedly from "From: "Luke"
> <(E-Mail Removed)>"
> _____________________________________

2003
> 11:38:48 GMT)
>
> ______________________________________
>
> Now look at the one-line insult--a T.P. signature:
>
> > I find born again christians even more repulsive than your normal

> religious
> > fanatic.
> >
> > Luke

> Is he posting here under yet another handle?

For the record, I am not "T.P". My name is Luke I was born and live in
London. I have removed my email address from my newsgroup postings because I
have no love of spam. (If you would like my personal email address please
provide and email address at which I can send it to you.)

The comment was just a simple expression of my feelings at the time. It was
not meant as a religious statement.

I do not believe in the validity of any religion nor do I believe I am
affected by anyone else's religious beliefs. (and I don't see why they
should be offended my mine).

As I see it the only way anyone can affect me is through their actions not
by their beliefs. So long as people's actions do not offend me I do not give
a damn what they believe in their heads.

I hope this does not offend you, all I am trying to do is explain what I
believe, not to justify it nor to influence your own beliefs.

Luke

Ken Cashion

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:48:35 +0000 (UTC), "Luke" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

Luke, I don't know if I read your posting or not and though I
am new to the group, I have noticed some trends by some posters. Some
seem like nice people that I would enjoy having over to the house and
hand around old cameras back and forth and just visit.
Others seem like someone that you might want to say
"N.O.K.O.P." and we, in the southern US, would say, "I just don't
think we would have much in common, bless their hearts." (These mean
the same thing and I like the "N.O.K.O.P." better.)
Still, if this happened to me, I would consider why someone
would be so ready to group me with others...indeed...think that I am
one of them.

Have a good day...if you can...sorry about your heat.

Ken Cashion, who names the Rose & Crown at Burwash (E.Sussex)
one of his favorites.

>"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>newstr0b.22$(E-Mail Removed) et...
>> Look at the headers of the following message, allegedly from "From: "Luke"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>"
>> _____________________________________

>2003
>> 11:38:48 GMT)
>>
>> ______________________________________
>>
>> Now look at the one-line insult--a T.P. signature:
>>
>> > I find born again christians even more repulsive than your normal

>> religious
>> > fanatic.
>> >
>> > Luke

>> Is he posting here under yet another handle?
>> >

>For the record, I am not "T.P". My name is Luke I was born and live in
>London. I have removed my email address from my newsgroup postings because I
>have no love of spam. (If you would like my personal email address please
>provide and email address at which I can send it to you.)
>
>The comment was just a simple expression of my feelings at the time. It was
>not meant as a religious statement.
>
>I do not believe in the validity of any religion nor do I believe I am
>affected by anyone else's religious beliefs. (and I don't see why they
>should be offended my mine).
>
>As I see it the only way anyone can affect me is through their actions not
>by their beliefs. So long as people's actions do not offend me I do not give
>a damn what they believe in their heads.
>
>I hope this does not offend you, all I am trying to do is explain what I
>believe, not to justify it nor to influence your own beliefs.
>
>Luke

Tony Parkinson

"Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EPM0b.107001$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >"Tony Parkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > Luke, don't sweat it, Jermy is our resident paranoid loon and spends

most of
> > his time here depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot

> does that mean you guys have more than your share now?

Yeah, for sure we have more than our share in r.p.e.35mm just now, thanks
for adding to the number

;^)