Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Mars on August 27

Mars on August 27

Cinnamon Pham

http://www.space.com/spacewatch/where_is_mars.html

FYI, This link talks about how close mars will come to earth in 60,000
years. I'm wondering of anyone has a setup to take pictures. if you are
planning on taking pics of this, please post links. I would be very
interested in seeing them.

tia

james

Try a Google search on this newsgroup next time and use the word " Mars".
I think you will get your answer.
james

"Cinnamon Pham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zj90b.8895$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.space.com/spacewatch/where_is_mars.html
>
> FYI, This link talks about how close mars will come to earth in 60,000
> years. I'm wondering of anyone has a setup to take pictures. if you are
> planning on taking pics of this, please post links. I would be very
> interested in seeing them.
>
> tia

Tony Spadaro

Michael Covington, who posts frequently in rec.photo.darkroom, and
occasionally in other groups will no doubt be shooting on that night. He has
written a book on astro-photography.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto