Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon RAW files

Canon RAW files

claria

Hi NG

I have just bought a Canon PowerShot G5 and I also have a Canon PowerShot
Pro70.

I have found out that the RAW format files from my Pro70 can not be read in
the software that I've got with my G5.
I have spoke to Canon DK and they told me that they don't know why and I
should continue to use the software to my Pro70, and they also ask me if I
was sure that Canon PowerShot Pro70 was a camera from Canon because the guy
I spoke to hat never hear about this type of camera.

Is there anyone in is NG who can help me.

BR
Claria

Ptarmigan

"claria" <claria@@paradis.dk> wrote in message
news:bhq1km$2jac$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hi NG
|
| I have just bought a Canon PowerShot G5 and I also have a Canon PowerShot
| Pro70.
|
| I have found out that the RAW format files from my Pro70 can not be read
in
| the software that I've got with my G5.
| I have spoke to Canon DK and they told me that they don't know why and I
| should continue to use the software to my Pro70, and they also ask me if I
| was sure that Canon PowerShot Pro70 was a camera from Canon because the
guy
| I spoke to hat never hear about this type of camera.
|
| Is there anyone in is NG who can help me.
|
| BR
| Claria

Hi Claria

If you get them to click on the URL below this will take them to a full
review of the Pro 70 which hopefully will help you both.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/P70/P70A.HTM

HTH
Brian--
Checked using Norton Antivirus 2003