Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital camera slave flash unit

Digital camera slave flash unit

Duncan

I take photos inside dark rooms (pubs) and my built in flash unit on my
Kodak DC280 isn't powerful enough. I end up having to compensate in the
software but results are not too good. I noticed you can get slave flash
units like the Vivitar Digital Flashgun DF200 and wondered if this is any
good or any others better?

Duncan

Ray Normandeau

"Polytone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<IwR%a.481$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> Sunpak digital slave flash: $29

Recently got Sunpak Mfr Catalog # 018ST

Am playing with it using an Oly D-360L
it seems indoors I have to get closer then I want to set off slave.

Will try outdoors tonite witha band in a park.

Anyone have problems with SUnpak 018ST?