Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dark green blacks Canon i850

Dark green blacks Canon i850

Kris

Printing with my Canon i850 produces blacks with a slight
green tinge on most photo papers I've tried except for
Epson Photo Paper ! and that's v.expensive.

I understand that in photo mode the black is produced
by mixing the colours , anyone know how to tweak the
colour mix in the Canon driver to get a better black
preferably without affecting the whole photo too much?
....or is there something I could do in the editor prior
to printing.

btw. on my old Epson I never had this problem, is that
because Epson printers use the black ink in photo mode?

Chris

Are Espon 1290 blacks better than Canon's i9100, nobody nowhere Digital Photography 0 12-01-2003 05:29 PM
canon i850 RB Computer Support 2 09-28-2003 05:01 PM
Roller marks from the Canon i850? MB Digital Photography 6 09-19-2003 12:14 PM
Canon Photo Printer i850 or i950 Fattie Jones Digital Photography 2 07-25-2003 11:03 PM
Canon i850 + Photoshop printing problems The ICT Man Digital Photography 1 07-13-2003 01:14 AM

Advertisments