Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Wallets for Photos

Wallets for Photos

Lynn

Anyone know of a source in the UK for wallets for photographs, like the ones
that your pictures used to come back in after being developed from film. I
was told to look on the net under Minilab Supplies but I've still not come
up with anything.

--
Lynn
Remove Spam Trap if replying personally

Canongirly

Assuming you want to buy bulk try:

http://www.photomart.co.uk/default.asp?#P000565

news:bhkq9p$kib$(E-Mail Removed)...

CD Wallets Daniel NZ Computing 6 04-15-2005 10:23 AM
8 wallets on 8X10 LEICA Digital Photography 3 10-09-2004 03:27 AM
Are digital photos better than B/W photos? Iconoclast Digital Photography 11 01-24-2004 12:06 AM
Misc mountain photos and beach sunrise photos beachpirate2 Digital Photography 1 11-12-2003 04:41 PM
recover from digital wallets Sally Perisho Digital Photography 5 07-13-2003 02:22 AM

Advertisments