Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > info on file formats

info on file formats

Howard

Where could I find info on the different file formats, JPEG, TIFF, etc. and
when it pays to save in one or the other?

Abrasha

Howard wrote:

> Where could I find info on the different file formats, JPEG, TIFF, etc. and
> when it pays to save in one or the other?

Do a google on "different image file formats" Hundreds of links. Here are just
a few:

http://simplythebest.net/info/imagefm.html
http://members.aol.com/arendsart/pag.../filetype.html
http://www.molbiol.bbsrc.ac.uk/prote...s_formats.html
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Is MKV formats better than other video formats? helena68 Software 3 11-26-2008 07:57 AM
Detailed Analysis of the file formats for M$ Office 2007 -"Microsoft Office XML Formats? Defective by design" Jonathan Walker NZ Computing 1 08-26-2007 03:43 AM
CyberLink Supports UDF 2.5/2.6 Formats For Blu-ray and HD DVD next generation of disc formats. Allan DVD Video 0 07-15-2005 07:43 PM
How to convert file formats? unni Java 0 03-30-2005 01:27 PM
Apache Batik - Question on editing SVG file and transform the graphics to other formats (e.g. JPG, PNG...) Brian K Java 0 10-12-2003 03:44 PM

Advertisments