Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pictures of Charmey in Swiss Pre-Alps

Pictures of Charmey in Swiss Pre-Alps

Eric Fookes

If you enjoy beautiful landscape pictures, check out my latest photo
galleries of Charmey and its surroundings. Charmey is a charming village in
a bucolic part of the Swiss Pre-Alps. It is situated in the district of
Gruyère, which is home to the famous Gruyère cheese.

Photos of Charmey and surroundings:
http://www.charmey.org/

The pictures were taken with a Canon G3 and the photo albums were produced
with our Easy Imager software:
http://www.fookes.com/ezimager/

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Easy Imager

Joseph Meehan

Just one note: It's bonfire not bomb fire. Someone may get the wrong
idea.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Eric Fookes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you enjoy beautiful landscape pictures, check out my latest photo
> galleries of Charmey and its surroundings. Charmey is a charming village

in
> a bucolic part of the Swiss Pre-Alps. It is situated in the district of
> Gruyère, which is home to the famous Gruyère cheese.
>
> Photos of Charmey and surroundings:
> http://www.charmey.org/
>
> The pictures were taken with a Canon G3 and the photo albums were produced
> with our Easy Imager software:
> http://www.fookes.com/ezimager/
>
> --
> Eric G.V. Fookes
> Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Easy Imager
> http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/

Eric Fookes

"Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
>Just one note: It's bonfire not bomb fire. Someone may get the wrong

idea.

Hahaa. Thanks much! It's corrected now

--Eric

Joseph Meehan

Don't you hate those dumb spell checkers?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Eric Fookes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f3ce852$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> >Just one note: It's bonfire not bomb fire. Someone may get the wrong

> idea.
>
> Hahaa. Thanks much! It's corrected now
>
> --Eric

Attn: Philo and Swiss Tony...... Daveyboy Computer Support 3 09-19-2004 09:00 AM
For Swiss Tony & Mike Jayne Computer Support 9 06-24-2004 09:54 AM
Photos of 2003 Charmey Désalpe Eric Fookes Digital Photography 7 09-28-2003 05:57 AM
Swiss Mobile Available Midtownbiz VOIP 0 09-22-2003 04:20 PM
Pictures of La Gruyère district (Swiss Pre-Alps) Eric Fookes Digital Photography 0 08-20-2003 11:01 AM

Advertisments