Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > W98 Memory Stick Readers

W98 Memory Stick Readers

jwr4@webtv.net

Does anyone know where I can find a Sony Memory Stick reader that is
compatible with W98?

It seems they all require W 98SE. I'm looking for one to use with W98.

ERich10983

>Does anyone know where I can find a Sony Memory Stick reader that is
>compatible with W98?
>
>It seems they all require W 98SE. I'm looking for one to use with W98.

I'm using a Sony combination optical mouse/memory stick reader/writer.

Model MSAC-US5. Connects to a USB port. Works very nicely and conveniently
with my laptop.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH