Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SunbeamTech Chromatic Windmill @ InsaneTek

SunbeamTech Chromatic Windmill @ InsaneTek

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: "Sunbeam is back with another computer accessory to add to your collection. The new Chromatic Windmill provides both fan controls and temperature sensors."
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?p...aticwindmill_1

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Hehe u might have gotten one to review erik.

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Keven has only emailed me once, and i've emailed him about four times now...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i will have a chat wif him... ps your Sugnature might need to be fixed

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
ps your Sugnature might need to be fixed
what do you mean?..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

That explain it better? i don't know why
*smashs Norton*

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

works fine for me. it's uploaded on the vr server too.

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

I think sunbeam loves to send stuff to review. They have been actively promoting their stuff.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yep, and they have a happy reviewer giving them ideas
*Looks around... and sees a mirror... its me!!! *

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

hehehe, unholy, stop looking at yourself in the mirror, you self-loving guy.

Catastrophic Windmill Failure Aymen Saleem C Programming 1 03-22-2010 09:51 PM
Re: Error in Windmill Himanshu Python 0 11-12-2009 12:28 PM
Sunbeamtech Chromatic Windmill Control Panel Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-03-2005 06:03 PM
SunbeamTech LED Keyboard and Mouse @ InsaneTek Silverstrand Front Page News 12 07-17-2005 02:25 AM
A Plea: Differentiate between Lens Chromatic Aberration and Sensor Chromatic Abbertion digiboy Digital Photography 3 12-06-2004 07:25 AM

Advertisments