Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Shame on B&H

Re: Shame on B&H

BandHPhoto

<Of course there is a law for this...>

Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal law or
post URLs. <Of course> does it.
- --

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Jon Wordsworth

BandHPhoto wrote:

> <Of course there is a law for this...>
>
> Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal law or
> post URLs. <Of course> does it.

Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing people,
right?

Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean the
rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
someone or not take back defective merchandise.

Mark M

"Jon Wordsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> BandHPhoto wrote:
>
> > <Of course there is a law for this...>
> >
> > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal

law or
> > post URLs. <Of course> does it.

> Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing

people,
> right?
>

> Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean

the
> rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
> someone or not take back defective merchandise.

Noted...and kill-filed.
Good day.

Tom Thackrey

On 11-Aug-2003, Jon Wordsworth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> BandHPhoto wrote:
>
> > <Of course there is a law for this...>
> >
> > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal
> > law or
> > post URLs. <Of course> does it.

> Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing
> people,
> right?

There are no obvious laws, that's why they are written down. For example,
there are situations where killing people is legal. Even legal actions that
break new legal ground end up written as case law.

> Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean
> the
> rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
> someone or not take back defective merchandise.

How old are you 12? It may interest you to know that calling Henry retarded
does not further your case. I suspect he knows far more about the UCC than
you do and certainly more about specific laws regarding NYC retail
operations.

You've dug yourself a hole. You cited a law that doesn't exist and after
massive Internet searching you can't find a reference for it. Instead of
admitting defeat you resort to childish name calling and a futile attempt to
intimidate others with your "it is so" response.

--
Tom Thackrey
www.creative-light.com

Tom Scales

Obvious Laws?

Give me a break. You're a lawyer, right?

Yeah, right.

Cite a REAL law. You keep spouting off this BS. YOU do a google search.

We'll all chip in $1 if you can find a law that applies here.

Tom
"Jon Wordsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> BandHPhoto wrote:
>
> > <Of course there is a law for this...>
> >
> > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal

law or
> > post URLs. <Of course> does it.

> Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing

people,
> right?
>

> Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean

the
> rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
> someone or not take back defective merchandise.

ajacobs2

Sounds like we need Judge Dredd to settle this..........

ROTFLMA

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:19:46 GMT, Jon Wordsworth
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BandHPhoto wrote:
>
>> <Of course there is a law for this...>
>>
>> Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal law or
>> post URLs. <Of course> does it.

>Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing people,
>right?
>

>Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean the
>rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
>someone or not take back defective merchandise.

Which do you respond to Dumb or Dumber?

John O.

> Noted...and kill-filed.
> Good day.

Don't killfile him. He is so stupid it is funny! He's good for a laugh!

--
John O.
There is no slack in light attack.

BandHPhoto

<How old are you 12? It may interest you to know that calling Henry retarded
does not further your case. I suspect he knows far more about the UCC than you
do and certainly more about specific laws regarding NYC retail
operations.>

ROFL I also know a thing or two about libel and slander.
Retarded eh? HA!
- --

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video