Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > image properties editor

image properties editor

Jack Dune

Hi,

Does anyone know of a utility that allows me to change the "pic taken"
date for digital pic. My camera had the wrong date when they were taken.
Thanks

Chris Watts

I'd be interested in this too.
I have just come back from a trip to the antipodes, crossing the date line
twice, hence the problem!!

Chris

"Jack Dune" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T_tZa.6309$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a utility that allows me to change the "pic taken"
> date for digital pic. My camera had the wrong date when they were taken.
> Thanks

Paul Cordes

"Jack Dune" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T_tZa.6309$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a utility that allows me to change the "pic taken"
> date for digital pic. My camera had the wrong date when they were taken.
> Thanks

Exifer
http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

Birk Binnard

http://www.fototime.com/pages/ftdownloads is an excellent, free photo
management program that lets you display and/or edit the data associated
with one or a group of photos.
Birk Binnard
Peninsula Software
http://www.birkbinnard.com

blueeyedaisy3 blueeyedaisy3 is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I had the same problem but figured it out myself without a program (I didnt want to mess with downloading). Steps: