Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: looking 4 a large picture of the Eiffel Tower

Re: looking 4 a large picture of the Eiffel Tower

oliv

Very nice picture of Paris at
http://www.arnaudfrichphoto.com/menu.htm
Tour Eiffel pictures at
http://www.arnaudfrichphoto.com/pari...amique_pl2.htm

bg305k$k0j0s$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...