Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Opinions

Re: Opinions

Paul Heslop

Raman Suprajarama wrote:

> Hello There,
>
> I am running a small photography website.
> Its my humble attempt to take some good photos.
> Please send your comments.
>
> http://cru115.tripod.com
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Raman Suprajarama

Someone mentioned size, and they have a point, plus your main age is a
little busy for someone with not great eyesight such as myself,
otherwise you're doing fine.
--
Paul. (I never agreed to be Your holy one)
Not what it seems...