Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Nikon4500?

Re: Nikon4500?

ZZ@fake.not

Yes they have poor focus capability, but I made focus assist
lasers for mine. With a laser you can focus in total darkness.
See "Focus Assist" at:
http://www.photoprojects.net/index6.html
Gene