Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How do you change the Modelsim Cursor Resolution (not simulation resolution)

How do you change the Modelsim Cursor Resolution (not simulation resolution)

Andrew FPGA

Sigh.

Does anyone know how to change the time resolution displayed by the
cursor in modelsim. e.g. my simulation resolution is ps, and I want to
use the cursors to measure the amount of time between two particular
cursor locations. Modelsim gives me a value in ps. My brain would
prefer to see a number in ns for example.

Tried setting UserTimeUnit = ns in *.mpf but that seems to have no
effect.

Regards
Andrew