Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus D-360L

Olympus D-360L

Ray Normandeau

We love our D-360L and have been watching Ebay as we would like to
get a second one REAL CHEAP.

They have been going for as much as $165+ which I thought was high
for a used camera which when I bought it from Odd Job in NYC for $129
in June 2002 appeared to be a discontinued camera.

This week was in an Eckerd/Genovese store in Jackson Heights Queens
testing out their Fuji Finprint 1000 photo printer when wife and I
saw D-360L advertised on a video. Then Wife found it ON DISPLAY in
the counter for $299.99!!

Is this camera discontinued or not?

We use it to take pix of actors. You can see our pix at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nyctalent/

We don't even used the TIFF mode, altho I know we should!

Three newspapers have published our pix. The Quuens Chronicle may
have one of mine in the paper this week.

Reply here only.