Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D60 @ ISO 1000 !!!

D60 @ ISO 1000 !!!

Annika1980

Don't try this with film!

http://www.pbase.com/image/20128862/original

Thought this might interest some of you high-ISO freaks. I wish I had a 10D to
test it against since it's low-light performance is said to be even better.

For me, I'm stickin to ISO 100.

Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
> Don't try this with film!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/20128862/original
>
> Thought this might interest some of you high-ISO freaks. I wish I had a 10D to
> test it against since it's low-light performance is said to be even better.
>
> For me, I'm stickin to ISO 100.

Great!

Todd Walker

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, annika1980
@aol.com says...
> Don't try this with film!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/20128862/original
>
> Thought this might interest some of you high-ISO freaks. I wish I had a 10D to
> test it against since it's low-light performance is said to be even better.
>
> For me, I'm stickin to ISO 100.

Wow. Yes, the 10D does do much better.

--
Todd Walker