Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > best software to make a photo vcd?

best software to make a photo vcd?

Chocklitwonder

i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there and
what is the best software to do so. thanks.

Marvin Margoshes

"Chocklitwonder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

and
> what is the best software to do so. thanks.

I've used Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album successfully for this, and to make
slide shows to post on my Web site also. You can get a trial version at
www.jasc.com.

Martin Francis

"Chocklitwonder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

and
> what is the best software to do so. thanks.

Assuming all your files are JPEGs, I believe your CD burning software should
do this easily. Try this link;
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/author
very handy stuff.

--
Martin
Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot