Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon D10 books

Canon D10 books

Mike Latondresse

I am looking for something more comprehensive than the 10D manual...has
anyone know of any good books on the 10D.

John Williams

What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

John Williams

"Mike Latondresse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am looking for something more comprehensive than the 10D manual...has
> anyone know of any good books on the 10D.

Roland Karlsson

"John Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1060190669.495043
@news-1.ricochet.nethere.net:

> What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
> questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

Same question here.

As far as I understand, the D60 is as near a generic DSLR you can get.
So ... the manual plus som good books on photography should be the
best mix if you want to get good at it.

Roland

Alan F Cross

In message <Xns93CFD0A8951DArolandkarlssonchello@130.133.1.4> , Roland
Karlsson <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>"John Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1060190669.495043
>@news-1.ricochet.nethere.net:
>
>> What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
>> questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

>Same question here.
>
>As far as I understand, the D60 is as near a generic DSLR you can get.
>So ... the manual plus som good books on photography should be the
>best mix if you want to get good at it.
>

>Roland

You could always consider subscribing to EOS Magazine. Of course this is
in-house stuff (only what Canon want you to hear!) and will have lots of
stuff on other bodies to keep the entire readership happy. But could be
useful - I'm hoping to see a couple of sample copies before putting down
the dosh.
--
Alan F Cross

Marius

An eBook ?
http://www.shortcourses.com/bookstor...k_canon10D.htm

Marius

Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
ext. warranty cost for Canon D10? Beowulf Digital Photography 4 08-17-2003 12:08 AM
I would like to start serious day dreaming about the Canon D10. Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 5 08-11-2003 06:19 AM
Buying a Canon D10 in Toronto EricR Digital Photography 4 07-16-2003 07:19 AM

Advertisments