Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photographing something through a chain link fence

photographing something through a chain link fence

Jon Wordsworth

> > That's right. I used this technique at the Canadian F1 race, for example:
> http://www.teemu.net/friday/17DE1188.html
> > With a telephoto lens (or a zoom zoomed to the max) there's no trace of
> > the wiring in the photo.

So now they have enough proof to prosecute if they want to, smart move.

Eigenvector

"Jon Wordsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > That's right. I used this technique at the Canadian F1 race, for

example:
> > http://www.teemu.net/friday/17DE1188.html
> > > With a telephoto lens (or a zoom zoomed to the max) there's no trace

of
> > > the wiring in the photo.

> So now they have enough proof to prosecute if they want to, smart move.

Prosecute for what - free publicity of their car? Unless he's selling the
photo he's free to photograph whatever he pleases (within the limits of
decency of course). I thought it was an excellent shot myself and if I was
the owner of the car I'd be more than happy if he shared it with his
friends - they'd remember it well and they'd also remember the ads plastered
all over it. That is after all the whole point of putting those ads there -
so that people will see them.

Teemu Mottonen

In article <(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
Charlie D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
<...>
>>http://www.teemu.net/friday/17DE1188.html
>>With a telephoto lens (or a zoom zoomed to the max) there's no trace of
>>the wiring in the photo.

>Great shot Teemu!

Thanks Charlie!

-Teemu