Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MMCard case

MMCard case

Vic

I need a case to store about 4 MMC cards. I did a search a while ago and
found the ideal thing but I have lost it and cannot retrace my search. Any
suggestions please
Vic

You don't say where you're located, but this is what I bought (they also
have one that holds 8 cards):

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh3/con...=240328&is=REG