Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Sony Memory Stick Reader

Re: Sony Memory Stick Reader

Rogério Moreira

Sharon,

For what I know, MS Pro are faster since they support parallel data access
instead of serial data access used in old MS. However, I read some Sony
camera reviews mentioning that even the new cameras (i.e. my V1) do not take
into account this facility and work the serial way.

Also, they support larger capacities. There is something related to security
facilites, but I cannot talk about that.

Hope it helps.

rogerio

news:(E-Mail Removed)...