Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Wireless Remote shutter release

Wireless Remote shutter release

Mark C

Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where can
I buy it?

Thanx,
Mark C
Nashville,TN

Mark C

Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?

I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

Thanx,
Mark

"Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgoenu$quaia$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

can
> I buy it?
>
> Thanx,
> Mark C
> Nashville,TN

Polytone

asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?

"Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgoenu$quaia$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

can
> I buy it?
>
> Thanx,
> Mark C
> Nashville,TN

Mark C

I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is someone
who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole is
someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
for their low self esteem.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Hope you day gets better pal!

Ciao,
Mark

"Polytone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GiPXa.917$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?
>
> "Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgoenu$quaia$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

> can
> > I buy it?
> >
> > Thanx,
> > Mark C
> > Nashville,TN

Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

"Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgohel$qslu5$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is

someone
> who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole

is
> someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
> for their low self esteem.
>
> Just thought I'd clear that up.
>
> Hope you day gets better pal!
>
> Ciao,
> Mark
>

> "Polytone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:GiPXa.917$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?
> >
> > "Mark C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bgoenu$quaia$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and

where
> > can
> > > I buy it?
> > >
> > > Thanx,
> > > Mark C
> > > Nashville,TN

Nice answer....

Jim Townsend

Mark C wrote:

> Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?
>
> I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

The Canon LC4 wireless controller fits the 10D (You should have had a sheet
listing all the 10D accessories included with the camera).

Not cheap.. But you should be able to do better than what they're asking at
the site below.

http://www.videodirectstore.com/stor...oduct_Code=LC4

Patrick L.

Mark C <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgoenu$quaia$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

can
> I buy it?
>
> Thanx,
> Mark C
> Nashville,TN

My Olympus E-10 comes with one, though I don't suspect it will work with
anything but an Olympus.

Patrick L.