Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Info on Pentax istD

Info on Pentax istD

Paul Proefrock

Has anyone heard anything on the release of the new Pentax DSLR?

I'm in the market for a new camera and own a bunch of Pentax lenses. Hate to
spend a bunch of money duplicating them with Canon or Nikon equipment

Thanks

Paul P

Tony Spadaro

From waht I've heard it is due out this fall.