Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > garden wildlife...

garden wildlife...

Richie Bee

From the back yard yesterday.

http://www.richiebee.ca/public/my%20garden%20pets/

Rich

Richie Bee

"NJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns93CD8060548C1ontherhodehotmailcom@199.171. 54.213...

> Very nice, but I would highly recommend putting in an index.html file and
> linking to the pix off of that.

I can never come up with a design that I like for more than a day after I
finish it so I don't bother any more... there's one for my old web site,
long since derelict though... www.richiebee.ca/newsitefiles/site/ -- just
to show that I can!

Since I discovered how to auto-index selected directories, I've got it made!

Rich

--
Richard Blenkinsopp
www.richiebee.ca

NJ

Richie Bee wrote in rec.photo.digital:

> I can never come up with a design that I like for more than a day
> after I finish it so I don't bother any more... there's one for my
> old web site, long since derelict though...
> www.richiebee.ca/newsitefiles/site/ -- just to show that I can!

Ok, I'll eat my words, that's better than what I can do!

But, it would be easier to get to the pix if there were an index.

Or maybe something like this: http://photos.jacobfam.net

George Kerby

On 8/4/03 10:51 AM, in article bglvft$4of$(E-Mail Removed), "Richie Bee"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> From the back yard yesterday.
>
> http://www.richiebee.ca/public/my%20garden%20pets/
>
> Rich

Er, Rich...
That last one. In the States we call that a "grasshopper". Some call them
"pain in the ass" though because in mass, they wipe out crops and generally
mess up your garden. However they make great toys for cats!

BTW: Nice shots...

JPS@no.komm

In message <BB5430B8.11463%(E-Mail Removed)>,
George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>That last one. In the States we call that a "grasshopper". Some call them
>"pain in the ass" though because in mass, they wipe out crops and generally
>mess up your garden. However they make great toys for cats!

What we call "crickets" here in New York are dark-brown little things
that chirp their wings together at night, at a frequency relative to the
temperature. They don't hop very far like grasshoppers do. During the
day they hide under rocks and logs.
--

John P Sheehy <(E-Mail Removed)>