Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Canon S400 ????

Re: Canon S400 ????

Are you Nuts

Sounds like you have rolled the selection over to do stitching pictures. On
the back on the left hand side is the dial to make this correction. Change
it back and you will get the normal view.

--
Thanks,
Dave

"The Penguy"
www.penguy.com

Deer Antler And Exotic Wood Pens Starting at $16.00

PS We offer a 15% discount on your next order if we receive a sell from a
referral from you. If the referral order is over $200.00 you receive a pen
of your choice free.

__o
_`\(,_
(_)/ (_)

"Ron&Joyce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I Have just bought my wife a Canon S400. She likes it because it is small
> and a point and shoot camera. The question I have is that some times when
> you frame a picture to shoot a couple of green outlined squares show in

the
> viewing screen. I can not find out anything about what they are trying to
> tell me. Do they have anything to do with the focus or is it the need for

> flash . If it is explained in the manual I can't find it.
>
> thanks for taking the time to read this . If you need more info or I did

not
> explain it right let me know.
>
> Thanks Ron

Lucas Tam

"Are you Nuts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:LXgXa.134827$(E-Mail Removed) :

> Sounds like you have rolled the selection over to do stitching
> pictures. On the back on the left hand side is the dial to make this
> correction. Change it back and you will get the normal view.

Nah, he's talking about AiAF for sure.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Abrasha

Are you Nuts wrote:

> Sounds like you have rolled the selection over to do stitching pictures. On
> the back on the left hand side is the dial to make this correction. Change
> it back and you will get the normal view.

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about. He is talking about
AiAF.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com