Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where get digital PRiNTS in NEW YORK City or brooklyn?

Where get digital PRiNTS in NEW YORK City or brooklyn?

S f S

Hi

I have several shots I wanted to be printed on 4x6 (and some 5x7). I dont have
a priter and want it to be printed as photo prints. Where in New York City
including Manhattan or Brooklyn ca I get nice prints? Costco in Brooklyn doesnt
do it (yet). There is no Walmart to my knowledge here. I dont want to pay 50
Cents per print either. Do you have any experience with print shops of digital
files like TIF and/or JPG in the city of NY? Please let me know or Emil me.
SuFSch AT aol dotcom

Your swift answer is appreciated, for I need this ASAP.

Cheeers,
Sussan
You may Email me taking off my name from my Email address in the header of
this posted message.

Jimmy

"Mcploppy " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgjqnb$p21b8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> S f S bashed at the keyboard and said:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have several shots I wanted to be printed on 4x6 (and some 5x7). I
> > dont have a priter and want it to be printed as photo prints. Where
> > in New York City including Manhattan or Brooklyn ca I get nice
> > prints? Costco in Brooklyn doesnt do it (yet). There is no Walmart to
> > my knowledge here. I dont want to pay 50 Cents per print either. Do
> > you have any experience with print shops of digital files like TIF
> > and/or JPG in the city of NY? Please let me know or Emil me. SuFSch
> > AT aol dotcom
> >
> > Your swift answer is appreciated, for I need this ASAP.
> >

> > Cheeers,
> > Sussan
> > You may Email me taking off my name from my Email address in the
> > header of this posted message.

> Don't mean to be cheeky but Google returned
> http://tinyurl.co.uk/b2ny

Being able to find printing locations in NYC isn't difficult as you have shown. When someone ask
about where to get nice prints and specifically asks for experiences, they normally want first-hand
information, not search engine results.

Mcploppy

Jimmy bashed at the keyboard and said:

<SNIP>
> Being able to find printing locations in NYC isn't difficult as you
> have shown. When someone ask about where to get nice prints and
> specifically asks for experiences, they normally want first-hand
> information, not search engine results.

Point taken

JC Dill

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:28:52 +0100, "Mcploppy "
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jimmy bashed at the keyboard and said:
>
><SNIP>
>> Being able to find printing locations in NYC isn't difficult as you
>> have shown. When someone ask about where to get nice prints and
>> specifically asks for experiences, they normally want first-hand
>> information, not search engine results.

>Point taken

But when they *also* say:

"Your swift answer is appreciated, for I need this ASAP."

This usually means that they would appreciate the faster answer of
getting the answer off the web rather than waiting and hoping someone
can answer their post to a usenet forum in a timely manner. So,
showing them how to get the faster answer can also be very helpful (in
the teach-a-man-to-fish method of helpful).

jc

S f S

<<But when they *also* say:>>

ALSO means BOTH. EXPERIENCE _and_ SWIFT, not just swift.
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, JC Dill
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>"Your swift answer is appreciated, for I need this ASAP."
>
>This usually means that they would appreciate the faster answer of
>getting the answer off the web rather than waiting and hoping someone
>can answer their post to a usenet forum in a timely manner. So,
>showing them how to get the faster answer can also be very helpful (in
>the teach-a-man-to-fish method of helpful).

Cheeers,
Sussan
You may Email me taking off my name from my Email address in the header of
this posted message.

S f S

Exactly!