Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo Screen Saver

Photo Screen Saver

Greg

I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Todd Walker

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, gwtx2
@yahoo.com says...
> I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
> which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
> located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
&q=photo+screen+saver

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Ed Wurster

"Greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
| which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
| located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Winpix will select from subfolders.

Ed

Greg

Winpix is nice. There is one feature that is not good, and that is the
ability to press the delete key when a picture is showing, and then
being prompted to send it to the recycle bin. Not a good thing when a
four year old goes around the pc.

Thanks for the suggestion.