Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus 5050

Olympus 5050

Kalex

Has the flimsy battery compartment door on the Olympus C 5050 been
corrected on current production?

Opentoe

It's got a lock on it...what else do you need?

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

"Opentoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> It's got a lock on it...what else do you need?

Have read some postings complaining about problems with the battery
compartment door, calling it flimsy and not really secure even though
locked. Have not handled the 5050 myself, so I have no idea how valid
those comments are. Or is it that some people feel they have to make
at least one negative comment about everything?

Charlie D

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Kalex) wrote:

> Have read some postings complaining about problems with the battery
> compartment door, calling it flimsy and not really secure even though
> locked. Have not handled the 5050 myself, so I have no idea how valid
> those comments are. Or is it that some people feel they have to make
> at least one negative comment about everything?

I believe that's the case, or they're just fumblefingered.
It's extremely secure, much better than the one on my old 2020.

--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA