Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Date stamps on Digital photos

Re: Date stamps on Digital photos

PAtina4175

I'm interested in this as well. I have set the DPOF to add the date when I
print on my home printer and also when I took the card to the camera shop to
print and never got the date imprinted on any of my pics.

Tina