Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Opteka Lenses on Ebay

Opteka Lenses on Ebay

Glyn Evans

I'm new to this news group, but does anyone have any experience of Opteka
Lenses. On Ebay there is a lens kit for the Fuji S602 for 99.95, but are
they any good?

Thanks

Glyn

Basiltoo

"Glyn Evans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bgef6i$5cl$(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm new to this news group, but does anyone have any experience of
> Opteka Lenses. On Ebay there is a lens kit for the Fuji S602 for
> 99.95, but are they any good?

I stupidly bought a WA Opteka for my G3. It is absolute and complete junk.
Don't touch them with a bargepole.

Sample shots at http://gkguk.instantlogic.com

--
Regards,
Baz

http://www.trevellan.co.uk

Opteka Ken Weitzel Digital Photography 5 09-27-2012 09:23 PM
Opteka, any experiences? Hans Schoelink Digital Photography 5 03-13-2006 10:42 AM
Olympus C-730 adapter for Opteka filters? Anthony Digital Photography 2 11-22-2005 05:53 AM

Advertisments