Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Date stamps on Digital photos

Re: Date stamps on Digital photos

James

Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 has a great scripting feature that I use to add
various exif data as well as copyright data. It can be done in batches or on
single images. You can download a free 30 day trial at Jasc. How do you like
your camera? I have used a Toshiba PDMr 71 for about 18 months now and have
had no problems at all.
jwh

news:(E-Mail Removed)...