Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > seeking professional portrait photographers w/studios

seeking professional portrait photographers w/studios

Vania Richmond

LookBetterOnline.com is seeking professional portrait photographers who
have 1.) a studio facility and 2.) Use digital equipment.
Requirements:

- Must use digital equipment

- Must have digital photo re-touching skills and equipment

- Must have a Web site or a virtual portfolio of your samples

- Must have a real studio facility for clients scheduling

- Should have basic understanding of the Internet and digital imaging

- Must be totally committed to customer satisfaction

If this interests you, visit our web site lookbetteronline.com, e-mail
((E-Mail Removed)) to expressing your interest. Please include
your web site or sample of work. When we receive your email, we will call
you to set up a telephone interview.