Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Canon G2 LCD Problem

Re: Canon G2 LCD Problem

Stephen Leslie

Hi Randy,

As Myles says, have you tried changing the brightness via the menu?

Only other thing I can suggest is have you ever replaced the cell button
battery (CR2025? inside the battery compartment) that remembers date
information as this may be connected but I am not sure.

Otherwise, contact Canon and see what they advise.

Cheers,
Stephen
"Randy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> The LCD on my G2 has gone dim almost looks like a negative of the image.
> Still takes great pictures but I can no longer use the LCD efectively.
> Has anyone else had this problem?
> What should the life span of the LCD be?
>
> G2 is 1.5 years old about 3500 pictures
>
> Thanks,
> Randy

Randy

Thanks for the replies.

I tried your sugestions. No go.
I talked to canon tech support and they told me to send it in for
repair.

Normally I don't mind so much when my electronic go bad. It gives me
an excuse to buy somthing new. but damb-it I still like this camera.

Randy