Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Newcomers question

Newcomers question

R_Supp

What software would I need to be able to print out 6 pictures at a time on a
sheet of A4 glossy photo quality paper. Thanks, Russ.

Todd Walker

In article <3f28a12a$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> What software would I need to be able to print out 6 pictures at a time on a
> sheet of A4 glossy photo quality paper. Thanks, Russ.

First of all Russ, welcome to our little corner of Usenet

There are many software apps that will do what you are wanting, but the
best by far is Qimage Pro. You can find it at
http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage. It is a shareware program and I think
it's still $35. There is a free trial so you can see if it will fit your
needs. The user interface takes some getting used to (OK, it sucks but
you'll learn to live with it,) but it is an excellent piece of software.
The author (Mike Chaney) maintains a Yahoo group that is very active and
he updates the software VERY frequently to add new features and squash
bugs. Give it a shot!

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Oscar

Qimage Pro is indeed the most flexible program for this purpose, but if
you would prefer software that is free and doesn't require much effort,
Kodak's EasyShare software will do the job. You can download it from:

<http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-locale=en_US&pq-path=130>

R_Supp wrote:
> What software would I need to be able to print out 6 pictures at a time on a
> sheet of A4 glossy photo quality paper. Thanks, Russ.

R_Supp

Thank you.