Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: D10 Battery Life

Re: D10 Battery Life

Simon> Could anyone tell me the battery life they have experienced with a Canon
Simon> D10?

Long. (10D).

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in rec.photo.digital...)

Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Simon> Could anyone tell me the battery life they have experienced with

a Canon
> Simon> D10?
>
> Long. (10D).
>

> --
> Andrew Hall
> (Now reading Usenet in rec.photo.digital...)

I have had over 500 pictures in normal use with one 1300mAh battery, all at
max jpg, a mixture of flash and no flash and lots of autofocus and lcd use
and still had power left.

Steve

"The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
"The UK Weather Guide" @ http://www.ukstorms.com

Randall Ainsworth

The battery life is exceptionally good on the 10D. They'll last
longest if you don't use the review screen.