Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Vhdl testbench with textio package

Vhdl testbench with textio package

Teten

Hello everybody !

I'm design a digital video systems based on MPEG transport Stream
(DVB).
In fact I want to create a model and I must elaborate a DVB generator.

The DVB generator play a file (with hexa values) and I want to inject
these values in a VHDL block.

data_int is STD_LOGIC_VECTOR type

WHILE NOT ENDFILE(fichier) LOOP

readline(fichier, ligne);
hread(ligne,data_int,good); -- Read the B argumen
WHILE good LOOP
WAIT UNTIL rising_edge(CLK_TS); -- pour synchroniser
DATA_TS <= data_int;
hread(ligne,data_int,good);
END LOOP;
END LOOP;

On DATA_TS output I'have the contain of the TS file .

What's happen ?

Is somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot,
Etienne

Testbench\Package Signal Visibility ttsmnl@yahoo.com VHDL 5 10-10-2011 06:24 PM
Re: VHDL testbench Tutorial? Ajeetha Kumari VHDL 2 03-29-2010 11:43 AM
textio VHDL vhdldevelopper Hardware 0 03-23-2010 11:31 AM
vhdl textio and escape sequences Olaf Petzold VHDL 1 11-28-2005 06:22 PM
ISE Testbench/Schematic Generation ignores package Dipl.-Ing. Hanns-Walter Schulz VHDL 5 04-26-2005 02:45 PM

Advertisments