Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: FA - Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S sold

Re: FA - Minolta Remote Cord RC-1000S sold

Webkatz

John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<G3KVa.6568$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 26 Jul 2003 20:56:26
> -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:
>
> >[SNIP]

> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

Too late

Lisa Horton

Webkatz wrote:

> Too late

What is wrong with you?

Lisa

Webkatz

Lisa Horton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Webkatz wrote:
> >

> > Too late

> What is wrong with you?

Nada. You?

This is just my little attempt to show that reactive net copping
doesn't work. Slapping someone's wrist after they make a FA, FS, or
WTB post has NO positive, practical outcome. The post is already there
and it's not going away. Thousands of folks have already seen it. And
some have probably already acted on the offer. It's TOO LATE. Net
copping at this point is just a matter of John's need to massage his
ego.

Our actual-honest-to-god-no-Bob-Atkins-bullshit-as-voted-on charter
(AHTGNBABAVOC) doesn't support John's personal opinions. There are
thinkers and there are believers. John has fallen into "believing"
group and any attempt at discussion quickly degenerates into a game of
"is not" versus "are too." I not particularly interested in playing
that game, but it is kinda fun to watch John get caught rubbing
himself ;o)

The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
found at
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

EBay's Usenet policy can be found at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html

Take care,

Dave