Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > THE RETURN OF JACK RUBY !!!

THE RETURN OF JACK RUBY !!!

Annika1980

http://www.pbase.com/image/19751848

Todd Walker

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, annika1980
@aol.com says...
> http://www.pbase.com/image/19751848

I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Charlie D

annika posted:

Todd Walker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

I have to agree.
The funny thing is, where are all the annika bashers who usually trash
his good shots? Kinda makes me wonder about their taste, eyes, monitors
etc.

--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

Allan Mayer

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Todd Walker
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

No, he has ohers just as bad, but the focus on this one is dreadfull....

Allan
http://members.aol.com/Thetabat/hello.html

badgerfish

maybe he thinks it's art.............

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.pbase.com/image/19751848

Annika1980

>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Allan Mayer)

>>I think that's the worst shot you have ever posted.

>No, he has ohers just as bad, but the focus on this one is dreadfull....

Oh yeah?
Wait till you see my next series on Hungarian Wax Peppers.